Auro Domus Group is looking to employ results-driven Site Selection Manager who will work on expanding the company’s Independent ATM Network in Germany. The right candidates will be accountable for identifying and acquiring suitable locations to install ATM systems.
Candidates may be based in any German Area / Location
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify appropriate ATM site locations and negotiate with retailers, property managers, and property owners with the goal of signing a contract for installing ATM systems. Targets will be high traffic locations (e.g. high street retailers, shopping malls, touristic areas, currency exchange stores, retail chains).
- Develop and manage a pipeline of identified potential locations.
- Meet quantitative and qualitative targets set by Management to ensure that selected locations meet the financial and transactional objectives.
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with site owners for the lifetime of the contract.
- Participate in the installation and deployment project planning process collaborating with the Operations Department, as well as any external subcontractors.
- Closely monitor daily, weekly and monthly the performance of the installed ATMs and provide reporting to Management. Provide recommendations to improve performance (e.g. branding).
- Perform frequent field visits to monitor and ensure the quality of the installed ATMs under management.
- Regularly interact with external stakeholders (e.g. property management companies, local authorities) to ensure a smooth contracting and installation process.
Education, Experience, Language, Requirements
- University degree (preferably but not a requirement) or High School education in Business Administration or similar discipline. Professional training in Sales will be considered an asset.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in B2B sales (preferably in the Consumer Goods, Retail, Real Estate, POS acquiring, or Tourism sectors).
- A proven track record in achieving aggressive growth targets and building strong relationships with clients.
- Flexibility and readiness to travel frequently across the territory of responsibility.
- Native German speaker and strong English language skills (both verbal and written).
- Croatian language preferred but not a requirement.
- Clean B Category driving license.
- User level knowledge of MS Office.
- Must have legal right to work in the European Union.
- Results oriented and self-driven with can-do mentality.
- Strong negotiation, relationship building and communication skills.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Career development opportunities
- Opportunity to work on challenging international projects
- Flexible working hours
Auro Domus GmbH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.